• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vvIn additional functions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vvIn additional functions

I have some variables I pass back and forth as boolean and time. I have it working with character, but just wondered if you might think about including vvIn_boolean and vvIn_time. I would also like to see a vvIn_JSON that would allow me to create a data structure without a file and move several fields back in, instead of just one or having to have the PF exist. We send fields up to a grid and rename them for the grid so they are more descriptive, but to send them back I just want to pick up the modified records, encode them and send them back. It's a hassle to create a second store to move the values to for the purpose of pushing the records back to the IBMi. Let me know what you think or if you want more details.

Any thoughts about this from CNX?

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. The suggestions here get reviewed when we're in the planning phases for the next release. Right now we are approaching the Valence 3.1 release on March 26, 2012 so it's too late to consider it for this release but it will be reviewed for the next. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X