• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forms - Editable Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms - Editable Fields

I've had a couple different requests to colorize editable data fields and check boxes based on the value of the field. For example, if the field value currently results in a checked box, they'd like the box or the check to display as RED so they know to verify it. I've typically accommodated this by added a message in proximity to the check box or field, but I don't always have space to take this approach.

Do you think we can get color options on input capable fields????

Thx

D

Dan,

In the next 6.1 update you will be able to set the color on editable fields in a form if the field has a label. Then it will change the color of the label based on how you setup the colors for the field just like you do for non-editable fields

Of course if you have a color rule on a field that is evaluating the value of that field and the user changes it in the form the color could change

Form Fields Editable Color.png

Comment

fantastic...... Thanx

Comment

Working...
      X