• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INCORPORATED] Users & Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INCORPORATED] Users & Groups

In large companies with many users & groups, I think it would be nice to have a Print and/or a Download to Excel button for users and groups. I've been getting a lot of requests to ensure users are only getting access to the right apps. Since the requests come from department heads who can't have access to Valence Admin User & Groups apps, I've been doing print screens.

I could probably do an inquiry only app for users & groups myself, but it seems like adding a print or download routing would be pretty simple. Adding an email option would be sweet too.

Great suggestion... we could benefit from this also!

Comment

FYI, this feature has been incorporated into Valence 4.0. Each of the Portal Admin functions now include a detailed spreadsheet download option, which should serve well for auditing purposes.

Comment

Working...
      X