• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Variable behavior depending on app variable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variable behavior depending on app variable

Is there currently any way in the NaB to have conditional behavior branches based on app variables?

For instance, in my current scenario, once the user makes a selection on the current grid widget, if an app variable is 'true' I want it to show another widget; otherwise, if it's 'false' then I want it to call a program.

I know i can accomplish this with an external program right now, I was just curious if there is an in-built way to do this so I can avoid an extra external program.

Yes, give the behavior actions that you want to condition a "feature name" (far right column). This will automatically create an app variable for you that you can set to true or false. Suppose your feature name was "showMyWidget". This will create an app variable named nabFeatureshowMyWidget. If set to true the action will be performed, if set to false it will not perform the action.
    Last edited by robert.swanson; 04-15-2024, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Perfect, thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X