• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error: Data Source - more than one record found with same timestamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: Data Source - more than one record found with same timestamp

Hi,

When trying to deploy an app, in Nitro App builder, from the development instance to the production instance I receive the following error message:
    "Error: Data Source - more than one record found with same timestamp"

I tried this with both methods: export/save file and export/instance/prod instance. Both result in the same error.

Running on the latest version: 6.2.20240314.0

Hope you can help me to fix this,
    Kind regards,
    Theo

I believe this is a by product of a bug in a previous version. The bug is that somehow 2 data sources have the same creation timestamp. To fix, copy the timestamp from your data source in development (table VVDTA100 / column VVCTS). Apply this timestamp value to the matching data source record in your production environment.

Comment

Thanks,

I found that renaming datasources and widgets in the development environment lead to duplicates (old and new name) in production. I was able to delete the duplicates through Nitro App builder. That solved the issue.

Comment

Working...
      X