• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

valence mishandling link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• valence mishandling link

i have a app that is just a link to either another app or a website. the link I am having issues with is the one to our internal employee site... this is the address http://intranet.florenceco.org/index.php/phone , when i copy and paste it into a browser it goes to the phone directory tab of the website, but i click on the option to go there inside valence it takes me to the home tab. Any thoughts on this?

What do you mean by "home tab". Is that a page served from your internal site?

Comment

screen shot.docx will show you the various tabs... there is a Phone Directory tab that I am trying to get to... Yes, it is internal...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dlstrawn; 03-05-2024, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Might need to schedule a very quick online meeting to go over this. Please send an email to support to schedule a call.

Comment

Will do...

Comment

I had &autoLogout=false on a web link, should have only been on a link to a valence app...

Comment

Working...
            X