• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

create a dynamic table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create a dynamic table

I need a way to create a dynamic table to be used as a datasource The number of columns will change based on the selection criteria see attached
    Attached Files

Not sure that I am clear on your exact requirements. But maybe a combination of hiding/showing columns and changing column label text will help you. All of this can be done using app variables. Colors of cells can be derived through values of fields on each record so maybe you can include this in your data source. Do you already have a data source to feed this list?

Comment

i wanted to build my data source on the fly inside of the rpg program as the number of columns and column headers will change.based on user selection. i guess i could try creating a generic table with what i think will be the maxinum number of columns needed and then hide columns and adjust the headings inside valence.

Comment

Working...
      X