• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use nabActiveFormHelperCnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use nabActiveFormHelperCnt

I have a form with multiple fields and a save button which is disabled on error, I validate some of the fields when changed using a form helper program. Suppose I get an error in field 1 and I move to field 2 without solving the field 1 error and change field 2 the field 1 error disappears. I see there is an app variable nabActiveFormHelperCnt that can resolve this issue but I am not sure how to use it, the nabActiveFormHelperCnt is always 1. Can you provide some more details on nabActiveFormHelperCnt and how to use it in the program and app?

nabActiveFormHelperCnt is a count of the number of active form helper calls at any given moment. When a form helper program is called it increments this by 1...upon return of the call it decrements by 1.
    The use case for this is to disable a save button (or similar) while an active call is taking place.

Comment

Working...
    X