• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pivot grid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pivot grid question

i have a requirement (see attached) to create a pivot grid... that looks like a grid with only the last 2 fields as a pivot... we dont want a drill down.

is this possible...or do i have to concatenate order item qty size into one field...

or do i have to come up with some type of sql pivot ...i am at a loss but its a hard requirement for the project i am working on...

order item qty size ...... date 1 date 2 date 3
    Attached Files

any thoughts?

Comment

We have reread this a couple of times and are still not clear on what you are looking to accomplish. Can you elaborate a bit more?

Comment

okay so i have two issues - see attached.

1. my trdate value (is not going under the gate fields - aggregate
        2. the absolute requirement is that all my fields show like a grid...we dont want to drill down.... the last snip is what it should look like
        Attached Files

Comment

lets start with why the agregate doesnt work..i should be able to do a Max on a date correct?

is it possible to schedule something for someone to login and see what i am doing?

Comment

hello, i had another senior developer look at my pivot grid and we think there is some type of limitation with valence and doing a pivot table on a date (using max)

column a column b column c
            2024/01/02 2024/02/01
            2024/03/01 2024/04/01

can someone please help on this. thanks!

Comment

We have this on our list to examine, and if we can find a fix for it, we hope to include it in the next 6.2 update

Comment

can you let me know either way? also when is the next 6.2 update.?

Comment

If you are on the latest build (6.2.20240126) we can send you a patch to fix this.

Comment

Otherwise the fix will be included in the next update which likely would be sometime towards the end of February or beginning of March.

Comment

Working...
                    X