• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

missing back arrow button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing back arrow button

Hello, I have an app that when loaded at a customers instance (system) it is not showing the back arrow. It is working correctly on our instance. They are both using the exact same instance.

This is the behavior for the back arrow I have used dozens of times in other applications.

image1.png

This is the back arrow (next to the Select Cycle Count Transactions) is showing on our system

image3.png

This is what happens at the clients system. The back arrow does not show.

image4.png

Attached Files

Can you share how you're displaying the History section?

Comment

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Comment

Hello, how do I completely remove the app and it's components from the customers system if they don't have the app builder. I want to see if removing it completely and importing it again will solve the issue.

Thanks

Comment

Good morning,

So I tried something different by definning the button on the row instead of the section....it now shows but on the wrong side.

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

button at the client system shows on the right side....this is the first time it has displayed. When I defined the button at the section level it does not show at all.

Picture3.pngPicture3.png ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X