• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edit Grid Forcibly Changing Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Grid Forcibly Changing Values

I have an Edit Grid with a package number and a bunch of other columns. When editing a row, I need to be able to edit some of the other columns if and only if the package number is equal to 1. All of the rows in this table are generated from a separate widget in the same app.

For some reason, when editing a row in the table, it changes the package number to 1 no matter what the number actually is, even if I cancel the edit. However, if I edit a different column in the row after the change has happened, it will set the package number back to what it used to be if i save the edit.

Do you have a validation program assigned (template EXNABVAL) to this edit grid? If so, is it changing the package number?

Comment

No. As of right now the table is pretty much just the bare bones edit grid, displaying the new rows created. The only changes are adding a basic condition to enable some of the editable columns. (if pkgnum = 1)

Comment

Maybe try (if pkegnum == 1), as a single = will result in assignment in JavaScript.

Comment

Ah, that was it!

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X