• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree Grid loses focus - not active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Grid loses focus - not active

I have a tree grid with a button that loads a form for the user to key in parameters to load up data into the file that is the data source for the tree grid. After the user keys in the form values they press a button that calls an RPG that loads the data source file for the tree grid; the form closes and the tree grid is displayed with the new data in it.

Mostly this works, but there are times when the tree grid will be displayed, but is not active. The tree grid does not have the focus and I cannot get it active. I have a refresh button that will display the form again and the user can key new parameters and the data source gets reloaded and the tree grid will be redisplayed but it is hit and miss as to whether the tree grid will be active or not.

Note: The tree grid has filters that are set using app variables that get set in a button program when the user presses an 'Accept' button to apply their values to the data source. I have monitored the button program and the filter program to see if somehow that backend programs are failing and have found nothing.
    I have tried doing Show / Hide for the tree grid and also Show Section in the behaviors.

Any help appreciated.

I am not sure what you mean by 'tree grid is not active.' Do you mean you don't see it? Do you mean it doesn't have data?

Comment

I see the grid, and I see the data - but the grid is unresponsive.
      Cannot click on rows or icons.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Sorry guys, but when it works it works and when it doesn't work it doesn't work. Not sure why. I can't see anything obviously failing.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X