• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

add button missing on edit grid since upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add button missing on edit grid since upgrade

I have into an strange issue. We use to be able to add contrators to a user in vendor portal. The ADD button would show up on this page. When I edit the widget it does show the button. I saved the widget and then saved the app but it is still now showing.

this is the widget with the ADD button showing. but when we click on the contractor button and it shows this widget the button is not there.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Assume the data source is a summary of data, so it doesn't have RRNs for the records. Therefore, NAB wouldn't be able to add/edit records in that data source. If you go into the data source for that Edit Grid, do you see RRNs?

Comment

You are correct in that is has a distinct keyword in the data source. I will have to rework the data source. Thanks for the information.

Comment

Working...
      X