• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

record count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• record count

we are currently using infinite scrolling on our grid in order to allow multiple checkbox selections. The issue is our users still want to see a total # of record values. What would be the best way to deal with this.

so i "thought" maybe i could use a single kpi over my work file that gets populated when the user selects search.

Select count(*) as screengridrecordcount from wnnscnsch where session_id = vvin_parm('sid')

however my record count stays 0.
    Attached Files

Comment

disregard my last post... i figured it out. i had to show the kpi in the behaviors

Comment

hello, didnt something come out in the last few releases that would allow me to get a total record count on a grid (using infinite scroll) without having to use a single kpi

Comment

i see a widget property nabTotalCount i linked to an app variable called recordcount which is set thru a backend program...how do i get nabTotalCount widget property to display on my grid
          Attached Files

Comment

"NabTotalCount" is set by NAB with the total count of the grid. If you want that displayed on your grid, you could set the grid's title via app variable link

Comment

Working...
            X