• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop up window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop up window

I am progressing with my application after I successfully connected from NAB to RPG ,But I am stucked with the below scenario . ( i am new to valence)

My question is
    How can I create a message window in the NAB that show as a POP UP and can be used to call back to the program?

For example : Something as shown below in Pic 1 – where a question is asked to user and he can select either YES or NO and based on the response( If YES) I can call the backend RPG using the NAB Button

So I tried programmatically using the command SetResponse('msg': 'Remove?'); But the issue is that is show only ‘OK’ as in Pic 2

So it thought I can create a blank Form and Add a text box that contain the message and two buttons one for YES and other for NO and use the button to call the RPG program.

But the problem with Form is that it wont let me do that without a a table and fields.
    What is the best way to create the above pop up message ?
    Attached Files

As of version 6.2.20230630, we added a utility widget called the "Info Widget." This widget can be added to your application from the utility widgets section. It doesn't have a data source behind it, but you can add text to the widget and buttons to perform actions.

NAB Info Widget.png

Comment

Working...
    X