• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

selecting a checkbox across multiple pages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selecting a checkbox across multiple pages.

I have a grid spanning multiple pages that includes checkboxes. When a user selects items from multiple pages, the calling program only processes those items on the current page the user is on. Not sure if this is a bug or something i am missing.

Checkbox selection is only available for the active page when a grid is paginated. I would suggest disabling pagination if you need the user to select many items.

Keep in mind that if pagination is turned off, the limit for the number of rows displayed in the grid is 5,000.

Comment

okay that worked however, we lost the select all checkbox functionality. Is there anything in the works to allow multiple page selections?

Comment

If you turned off paging and turned on infinite scroll, the select all checkbox will not be displayed. If you have 5,000 or fewer rows, I would suggest turning off paging and infinite scroll.

Currently, we do not have anything in the queue to enable selections from multiple pages.

Comment

Working...
        X