• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkbox Row Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkbox Row Selection

Why I don't see the checkbox on the heading allow me to select all or un-select all on grid? I did check the "Enable" and "Allow Multiple Selections" on the Checkbox Row Selections on widget settings.
    Attached Files

What type of grid is it and what exact version of Valence are you on?

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for reply,

Should be the latest version, Valence Framework 6.2.20230426.0

I have tried to use for both view grid and edit grid. For a second, I saw the checkbox on the heading shown on edit grid. However when I remove the regular grid and just left the edit grid on the widget, the allow checkbox on the heading was gone. Thus I don't know what mistake I made.

Laura

Comment

That configuration is really straightforward so might be a bug. Will attempt to replicate and report back

Thanks

Comment

Thank you Johnny, have a nice weekend,

Comment

Thanks, you too!

Comment

Unfortunately, I am unable to replicate this on a grid. If you check 'Disallow Select All' and save the application, then uncheck 'Disallow Select All' and save the application, do you see any difference?

Comment

Could this be the reason?

https://forums.cnxcorp.com/forum/val...none#post13134

Comment

Gloria,

Good catch! If infinite scroll is on, the checkbox on the column header will not be available selecting/deselecting all

Comment

Thank you Johnny and Gloria! Mystery solved.

Comment

Working...
                    X