• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Listener Conflicts - 2 apps - same listener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Listener Conflicts - 2 apps - same listener

This is an erroneous issue. Please ignore.(pt)

We have an app for searching and selecting a product number. Selecting a product number sets an appvar and a 'productselected' event.
    My app listens for this event and picks up the selected product from the appvar. However, another app that can also be active has the same listener and it picks up the appvar first so my app does not get the the selected product. I assume the first app is seeing the event first which precludes my app seeing the event.
    Looking for ideas on how we can handle this scenario.
    There is nothing to preclude these 2 apps being active in the same session at the same time.
    Last edited by paultherrien; 05-11-2023, 09:31 AM. Reason: Please ignore this issue - it is NOT an issue.

Wait! My app is getting the event. I will look a little deeper and let you know what I find.

Comment

Never mind - False alarm. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
      X