• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAB formatting a number in custom formatting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAB formatting a number in custom formatting

For a column with a number in it, i need to use a formula instead of the standard formatting (where one can specify number of decimals- thousands separator)

i know i can use the Ext.util.Format.number function, but i'm having difficulties
    in finding out where or how i canto switch the thousand & decimal separator..
    (in Europe we use the ',' as decimal separator and the '.' as the thousand separator)

can someone help me out

thx in advance

You can change this in the custom formatting by clicking the settings icon.

Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 3.34.28 PM.png

Comment

i know.this perfectly
      but these are unfortunately not taken when applying the formatting via Coding

i want to add some extra tooltip and attention icon in case f.e the qty is less than the minimum order qty

therefore i want to use the renderer via coding rather than the standard one

i can handle the Ext.util.Format.number to add commas or decimal point.
      but don't know where i need to set this in de renderer function to switch the thousand separator and the decimal point...

Image 003.pngImage 004.png

Comment

OK, I understand.

Before you call Ext.util.Format.number add the following 2 lines:

Code:
        Ext.util.Format.thousandSeparator = '.';
        Ext.util.Format.decimalSeparator=',';

Comment

Working...
        X