• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

making the background of widget transparent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making the background of widget transparent

how can i make the white background of a widget (grid in this case) transparent or give it a color other than white? see bottom of image below...

Valence02.png

You can only do this by providing your own CSS. You can import your own CSS into NAB within Portal Admin > Settings (under the NAB section).

Your css file should have the following:
    Code:
    .x-grid-body,.x-grid-view{
      background:transparent;
    }

Comment

Would i put that in the URL field on NAB Setting of Portal Admin?

Comment

So I put it here (the .css that contains the above code) and restarted the instance, but to no effect...

Valence03.png

Comment

sorry, here is my fc.css:

Valence04.png

Comment

Are you certain that the file is getting loaded? Does your Apache instance allow requests to "/FCFrontEnd"?

Comment

ValenceScreenShot.png

Comment

OK, so do you see that the file is getting loaded successfully? You can use Developer Tools to view the network traffic when launching the app.

Comment

I don't see where its being loaded...

ValenceScreenShot.png

Comment

Agreed...maybe reach out to support@cnxcorp.com so we can schedule a meeting to take a closer look.

Comment

This is resolved...the CSS file was properly loading. The CSS needed to be updated to achieve the desired effect.
                      The CSS file does not show up in the network traffic because we it dynamically gets loaded to the "head" of the document page.

Comment

Working...
                      X