• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

triple bar button submenu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triple bar button submenu

Is there a way to do a triple bar button submenu on our own apps see attachment (Valence Submenu.docx)

Here is the image:

Valence Submenu.png

Comment

Yes, we covered this in one of our developer diaries and here is the post on it

Comment

Watched the video, it helped get me started... how would I toggle reactions to clicking the side nav button (if a widget is showing, then hide it, if it is hidden, then show it)?

Comment

Not sure I understand completely.

I assume that each button within your side nav represents a section, correct?

Comment

no, there is one section with a grid menu (one column gird serving as menu options). it would do the same as the main portal side nav button - you click it and the menu pops out, you click it again and the menu disappears...

Comment

Sorry but I am not still not clear on your scenario. Reach out to support@cnxcorp.com and we can schedule a time to take a look.

Comment

I am here the rest of the afternoon... 843-618-4369, if you need to call

Comment

Working...
                X