• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SRVPGM and NAB Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRVPGM and NAB Buttons

So i call one of my service program procedures from within a NAB button program. I found an issue in my service pgm today. So i fixed it and updated the service program. However, when the NAB Button pgm is called it is still using the old SRVPGM.

Normally, I'd issue a RCLACTGRP... but I don't see where the NAB pgm is in a named activation group.

How do I proceed?

If your Valence instance is not set for development then I would recommend restarting the instance

You can easily do that by having the Valence instance library at the top of your library list and running the command "vvstart" which will just restart the instance if it's already running

Valence Dev Setting.png

Comment

What about the Portal Admin Settings? There's a value in there for Activation Group Reclaim Interval. It's currently set to 100.

Could I set this to 0, run my test, then set it back?

Comment

In Portal Admin/Settings is Development instance checked? If not, simply issue the vvstart command

Reclaim interval would work but only if your service pgm is running in an activation group other than VALENCE

Comment

Working...
        X