• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAB Exit program when leaving an APP ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAB Exit program when leaving an APP ?

In my (multiuser) app when someone clicks on a grid row, in the database i set a timestamp, sessionid to indicate that the record is locked.. so that when another person tries to work on the same record, it is locked...

from within the app i can control also the unlocking, but unfortunately i don't control it when a user just closes the nitro app, or even closes the portal or even the browse window

is there a way i can an of these control this.. in order to also release the record?
    or what is best practice in this?

There is a session logout exit program available. You can set this in Portal Admin > Settings. You can use source member EXEXITPGM as a template. This should handle the scenarios when the user closes the Portal and/or browser.

We plan to implement an exit program for a NAB app in some future update.

Comment

The next 6.1 update will allow you to specify a program to call when the app closes.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 12.47.03 PM.png

Comment

Working...
      X