• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Display additional fields in a Pivot Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display additional fields in a Pivot Grid

I have a working pivot grid. However, I would like to have 2 additional fields displayed in the pivot grid. They are numeric fields that are in the data source, but have already been aggregated outside of the data source. So all Ii want to do is display the content of these fields in the pivot grid. They appear in the list of fields in the data source, but the only option available to me is to aggregate the fields. I just want them to appear in the pivot grid as is. Is there a way to do this?

Can you please share a screenshot of the columns section of your pivot grid config where you say the only option is to aggregate?

Here is an example of what I'm looking for:
    Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 9.54.11 AM.png

Thanks

Comment

​​​​​​The 2 quantity fields that are in the red box. I would just want them to display in the pivot grid as is. I don't want them as part of the aggregation or as a left or top axis. Is there a way to do this?
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

No, the pivot grid columns can either be Left/Top or Aggregate

Comment

Working...
        X