• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating PDF Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating PDF Problem

I'm going to try and create my first PDF and I wanted to see if I could click on a button and run one of the examples. Well, I sent everything that EXPDF01 is expecting and I'm getting an error. The error is:
    Code:
    Ext.Error: You're trying to decode an invalid JSON String: %PDF-1.4
    %����
    1 0 obj
    <</ColorSpace/DeviceRGB/Length 13378/BitsPerComponent 8/Height 358/Filter/DCTDecode/Width 133/Type/XObject/Subtype/Image>>stream
    ����
    My post parameters are:
    Code:
    pgm=expdf01&action=createPDF&sid=5E2A264E2008702054A2AA232FEE494222F5060349E592E301F2704EFC4D6BCC&app
    =1011
    The old HTML from version three sent this. Has it changed so much that I'm missing something? Thanks.
    Last edited by JosephHarriman; 08-23-2016, 12:42 PM.

You will need to use Valence.util.Helper.download to download a document in your application.

Comment

Thanks, Johnny

I need to check the response from the Valence.util.Helper.download and close a window. Can I check a success response? Did not see one in the documents. I'm kicking this off from a window and need to close it.
      Last edited by JosephHarriman; 08-23-2016, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X