• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Embedding Valence App in an IFrame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedding Valence App in an IFrame

We have a web application, that has an option to integrate other applications via an IFrame. I was now trying to embed a Valence App using the shortcut URL method. That doesn't work though. First problem is, that the index.html file, that is loaded first sets X-Frame-Options to deny. I can change that in the file, which takes me one step further. The app seems to load, but stops with a javascript error in app.js (error location is t=n.getApplication().getStore("Apps"), where n seems to be null).
    Now my question is, if it is possible or intended to embed an app in this way. Of course, the app starts using the shortcut url when launched in a "normal" browser window.
    Any hints would be appreciated.

CNX has reviewed this and concluded there is a reference problem when you try to launch an app in this way within an iFrame. We have a fix for it which we will include in our next Valence build. However, we will send you an updated valence.js file via email so you can try out the fix before we release it.

Comment

Working...
    X