• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to open an independent app from a portal application built with Architect..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to open an independent app from a portal application built with Architect..

In valence 3.x, when i wanted to open a new window i was using f.e :
    Code:
    window.open('vvcall.pgm?app=Comaker - DetailOfferte&pgm=vvinit&sid=' + sessionStorage.sid + ....., wid, 'width='+wwidth+', height=800, scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,top=180,left=30,location=no,statusbar=no');

when i try to do similar a thing in a 4.1 application built with Architect i'm getting an error..

f.e when i try to open the upload example pgm: (app 115 is the valence file upload example)
    Code:
    var newWindow = window.open('vvcall.pgm?app=115', 'tabID1155','height=500, width=900, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes, toolbar=no, menubar=no, top=200, left=250, location=no, statusbar=no');
    newWindow.focus();
    this is trying to launch the vvcall from withing the current folder :
    Code:
    http://myiseries:7041/desktop/examples/architect/MTAMatrijzen/vvcall.pgm?app=115
    and gives me the error for not finding the vvcall.pgm
    requested /desktop/examples/architect/MTAMatrijzen/vvcall.pgm was not found on this server.

i'm sure i'm overlooking something... but can anyone indicate me how i can achieve this...

thx

Sorry... found similar question already on the forum... this helped me and problem is solved....

Comment

Working...
    X