• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing a bit with CRUD v4.0.20141006.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing a bit with CRUD v4.0.20141006.0

Hi All,

I was going through some of the Sencha examples and thought it would be a useful exercise to attempt a simple CRUD app with autosync on the store. Basically just wanted to see if/how that would work. I am using Architect 3.1 for this test project.

Here is where I am so far (admittedly not very):
    - started with an AutoCode grid app as a base
    - removed action: getRecs for extraParams on the proxy
    - removed the url from from proxy
    - setup the api object like this:
    Code:
    create : '/valence/vvcall.pgm?action=createRec',
    read   : '/valence/vvcall.pgm?action=readRec',
    update : '/valence/vvcall.pgm?action=updateRec',
    destroy: '/valence/vvcall.pgm?action=destroyRec'
    - changed my RPG app to look for the above actions

At this point, Architect is able to sort things out for the read and it populates the grid. Unfortunately, this is as far as I have been able to make it so far. Both preview and running in the portal fail to load the grid. Usually if I see data in Architect I know I am golden.

Any ideas what I might be missing? I suspected getting C, U, and D to work would be the challenge -- but apparently R is no walk in the park either.

Thanks!
    David

This is much too general of a question for us to guide you via the forum. If you want to post code and ask a very specific question about the code you'll probably get a good answer.

Comment

Working...
    X