• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] 569:Session Exception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] 569:Session Exception

Hi,

I'm getting this, 569:Session Exception, when I open an Autocode generated page in Architect. I've checked my developer token and it works fine with Test RPG Call. I also read a post about this same problem and my IP address is filled in. I had my IBM local ip address in my token and after watching the CNX videos this morning I changed it to my PC ip address. The Test RPG still works and Architect still throws the 569 error. Please help.

I figured out what was going on. Just a dumb old programmer error. I had to change the autocode program because the search was defaulting to left justified and I needed to see anywhere in the string this might occur. Then I added an Order by statement, totally forgetting that this would be provided and you can't see it in the program.

Comment

Working...
    X