• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ANSWERED] Sencha Architect - Row Editing Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANSWERED] Sencha Architect - Row Editing Plugin

I'm hoping someone can show me where I'm missing something obvious regarding SA 3.1.0.1851 with ExtJS 4.0.x framework.

See attached images. I dropped in the grid row editor plugin and it loads with no problems...but notice in the first image that it renders (by default) with those two buttons for Update and Cancel...but I don't see any obvious place in the plugin in SA that references those buttons so I can respond to click events on them. SA shows events for before edit, edit, and validate edit...but those don't seem like obvious references to that "Update" button.

Since they went to the trouble of placing those inline row edit buttons, please point me to what I'm obviously overlooking for when they're clicked.

RowEditButton1.jpgRowEditButton2.jpg

To capture the click of the update button listen for the edit event. It will pass the editor and the content.

Comment

Excellent. Thank you, sir.
      and shame on me for not trying that one before posting.

Comment

No problem!

Comment

Working...
        X