• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot Get Examples to Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Get Examples to Launch

Hi All,
    I just installed the demo version and everything went fine. Portal came right up.
    When I try to run the examples a new tab appears, but that's it.
    The only examples that seem to do anything are the employee pictures and pdf viewer.
    I also created a file maint app with auto code and it also creates a blank tab when launched.
    Not sure if this is an authority issue (installed with QSECOFR, logging in with VVADMIN) or a configuration issue.
    Any help appreciated as this is all new to me. I could not find any troubleshooting guides.
    Thanks again,
    - Steve

What browser and version of browser are you using?

Comment

IE11
      I'm sure that was quickest response I will ever get to a post....thanks....

Comment

That should work just fine. Please call 312.477.7450, option 1 and we will help you figure out the problem.

Comment

I just got kicked off of our dev box where I installed, but will do early tomorrow...thank you....

Comment

Working...
          X