• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS seems to be missing in AutoCode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS seems to be missing in AutoCode

I ran a quick Nitro AutoCode and my page seems to be missing a link to the CSS.

Looking through the install everything seemed to go well, but I did notice some of the sub-folders were missing when creating auto code, like the theme folder.

I don't have a developer token setup. Not sure if that's important :)

valence-nitro.jpg
    Last edited by mjhaston; 06-19-2014, 09:34 AM.

Thanks for reporting this problem. It was a bug introduced in release 4.0.20140616.0. Please download Valence Framework 4.0 again and install release 4.0.20140619.0. Go to https://secure.cnxcorp.com/downloads to download. You can install right over your existing version--the installer will recognize that it's an update. Please post back on this thread whether this fixes your problem.

Comment

Thanks Richard, that did the trick.

I'm looking at Valence again for the first time in a while and WOW, this is impressive stuff. This reminds me of all the effort I used to put into working with the standard input API's, then it got a little easier with eRPG and then finally CGIDEV2 took so much complexity out of the programmer's hands. I code all of my ExtJS by hand, so the fact that Nitro AutoCode creates a file-based XDS with a few clicks is awesome.

Comment

Working...
      X