• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recompile of email example

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recompile of email example

Hi,

I have just recompiled the portal email example EXEMAIL and now when run, it appears to hang function on 'PGM-jvmStartPa' and slowly use up more resource. (Build 4.0.20140515.0). Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hmmm. Merely recompiling the EXEMAIL demo program shouldn't fundamentally change how VVMAIL works. It sounds like it's just trying to launch the JVM. Do you see any errors in the job log of the CGI job that appears to be hung up?

Comment

There is nothing in the joblog for the CGI but "Java Virtual Machine is IBM Technology for Java." so yes it seems to be hanging on that.
      The example runs ok when I copy the installed EXEMAIL pgm object from another valence library to this, however it does not when I compile it from the other library to this.

Comment

Doesn't sound like this is a problem we can diagnose through the forum. Please send an email to support to schedule a web meeting with a developer here.

Comment

Working...
        X