• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELPED] Icons missing in my copied Architect example

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELPED] Icons missing in my copied Architect example

I copied an example Architect project (Customer Maintenance) by doing a File-Save As in Architect. Saved it in the same examples folder. Created an app for it and it runs fine except it is missing the icons for the context menu, add button, and download button - essentially all the icons. The icons show fine in Architect when editing the new project.

There are no messages in the console.

I have searched all through the project for something to change but I am not finding anything. What else am I missing that I have to change so the icons are found at run-time?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Curious to see what's happening there. Please give the Valence tech support line a call on Monday if this is still an issue - 312-477-7450, option 1.

Comment

I just had a call with Scott on this. The problem was that Ruby wasn't properly installed on his Windows PC so the theme files were not generating from Sencha Architect. He just went to http://rubyinstaller.org/ and installed the latest version of Ruby, then went back to Sencha Architect and re-saved the project. Then the icons came through on the app.

Comment

Working...
      X