• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELPED] Library List for Instance is not Correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELPED] Library List for Instance is not Correct

I installed the latest Version 4 for Valence last week and I'm having a library list problem. I setup my development environment with the following library list. Thanks for any help.

Code:
    QGPL      
    QTEMP    
    FGLIB     
    WHITLOCK  
    BPCSUSR   
    BPCSUSRF  
    BPCSF     
    BPCSO
    WWVALDEV4
    VALENCE40
    All of my apps that I've set up in Version 4 are bombing off.

I look at the library list of the job that has an error and my library list is below.

Code:
    QSYS      
    QSYS2     
    QHLPSYS   
    QUSRSYS   
    VALENCE40 
    VALENCE40
    When I look at the library of a job that is waiting, I get this list.

Code:
    QSYS     
    QSYS2    
    QHLPSYS  
    QUSRSYS  
    QHTTPSVR 
    VALENCE40

Can you post the error message or the job log details or the error?

Comment

I looked at the job log for a normal job that is waiting.

Code:
      VALENCE40    QTMHHTP1    BCI      .0  PGM-QZSRCGI      TIMW
      This is what I see.

Code:
                                     Display Job Log                                 
                                                                   System:   S105NK1M
       Job . . :   VALENCE40     User . . :   QTMHHTTP      Number . . . :   485871  

Job 485871/QTMHHTTP/VALENCE40 started on 04/07/14 at 10:41:31 in subsystem
             QHTTPSVR in QHTTPSVR. Job entered system on 04/07/14 at 10:41:31.       
           This is a CGI job for IBM HTTP Server instance VALENCE40.                 
           Field    HVR0001 and value 1 not compatible. Reason 7.                    
           Conversion error on variable or parameter AUTHLOGINID.
      I put my cursor on this line, then press F1: Field HVR0001 and value 1 not compatible. Reason 7.

Code:
                               Additional Message Information                         

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPD4374       Severity . . . . . . . :   40         
       Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic                                          
       Date sent  . . . . . . :   04/07/14      Time sent  . . . . . . :   12:34:59   

Message . . . . :   Field    HVR0001 and value 1 not compatible. Reason 7.     
       Cause . . . . . :   The attributes of variable field    HVR0001 in query       
         record format FORMAT0001 are not compatible with the attributes of value     
         number 1.  The value is *N.  The reason code is 7.  The reason codes and     
         their meanings follow:                                                       
           1 -- The field is DBCS-only and the value is not a DBCS type, or the field 
         is date, time, or timestamp and the value is numeric or DBCS-only, or the    
         field is numeric and the value is date, time, timestamp, non-Unicode         
         graphic, or DBCS-only, or the field and value are not both a binary string.  
           2 -- The variable field is too small to hold the value.  If the field is   
         of type character, the length of the value must not exceed 32,766 bytes.  If 
         the field is of type variable length character, the length of the value must
       not exceed 32,740 bytes.                                                  
        3 -- Floating-point overflow.                                           
        4 -- Floating-point underflow.                                          
        5 -- Floating-point conversion not valid.                               
        6 -- Floating-point result not exact.                                   
        7 -- Value contains numeric data that is not valid.
      I put my cursor on this line, then press F1: Conversion error on variable or parameter AUTHLOGINID.

Code:
                               Additional Message Information                        

Message ID . . . . . . :   SQL0302       Severity . . . . . . . :   30        
       Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic                                         
       Date sent  . . . . . . :   04/07/14      Time sent  . . . . . . :   12:34:59  

Message . . . . :   Conversion error on variable or parameter AUTHLOGINID.    
       Cause . . . . . :   Variable or parameter AUTHLOGINID or entry 1 in a         
         descriptor area contains a value that cannot be converted to the attributes 
         required by the statement.  Error type 6 occurred.  Error types and their   
         meanings are:                                                               
           1 -- Overflow.                                                            
           2 -- Floating point overflow.                                             
           3 -- Floating point underflow.                                            
           4 -- Floating point conversion error.                                     
           5 -- Not an exact result.                                                 
           6 -- Numeric data that is not valid.                                      
           7 -- Double-byte character set (DBCS) or UTF-8 data that is not valid.

Comment

Joeseph,

Definitely some unusual things happening in your instance there. Some questions specific to the environment/lib list issue:

If you go into the "Active Session" app, does your instance have the correct/expected library list? (note that you may have to hit the cog wheel icon and turn on the "Library List" column if you don't see it initially)..

Which OS are you running there?

Regarding those two exception messages in your job log, the one referencing "HVR0001" I suspect is an error from a custom program. But the one involving AUTHLOGINID is interesting to me, though I don't believe it's related to your lib list problem. But just to understand what's causing that message, can you hit F9 on that help text page and see where the message is coming from specifically? (need the "To Program" info).

-Rob

Comment

Hello Robert,

The active session only had the one library. I had the two original live and test environments authorized to me. I removed those from my profile in valence and that part has straightened out.

While I have your attention. I've got a couple of other problems. I'll list them here, but if you want me to start new threads please let me know.

1. My toolbars are not displaying. I have a toolbar that should be displaying next to my tabs. There is an X with a circle around it instead of my date field and dropdowns.
          2. I'm running an Autocode program and I am getting a TypeError: Valence.plugin is undefined. I put the debug on ext-all.js, It's showing me the following piece of code.
          Code:
               urlAppend : function(url, string) {
          if (!Ext.isEmpty(string)) {
          return url + (url.indexOf('?') === -1 ? '?' : '&') + string;
          }
          return url;
          },
          Last edited by JosephHarriman; 04-07-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

JosephHarriman, please start a new thread for each problem. It helps keep the forum organized.

Comment

Working...
            X