• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELPED] Nitro App Builder Data Source/Widget 'Group By' question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELPED] Nitro App Builder Data Source/Widget 'Group By' question

I have created a Data Source and want to add a Grid Widget and a Column Chart that are grouped by a field. I tried using the Data Source Group By feature but it always returns a 'Data Source Not Valid' error unless all of the available columns are included in the Group. This happens with each Data Source I have tried.
    The Grid Widget works when the Group Field is used but it appears that the Column Chart does not have that feature so I don't know how to get the data grouped correctly. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

In the data source section of Nitro App Builder, you can assign a function (sum,avg,min,max,etc...) to any field that you choose. This will then allow you to group sales by month for example (summing the sales field and then grouping by month).

Comment

Thanks Sean.

Comment

Working...
      X