• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nav Tree folder sequence and visibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nav Tree folder sequence and visibility

After adding a new folder (with an authorized app) after two existing folders in our Main navigation tree and checking the results for the user (me) the folder did not show. But, when I dragged the new folder between the existing folders it worked as expected. When the folder was dragged to the end, it again disappeared. I am sure I did the proper "saves" because I could see the re-sequencing in the VVNTQ200 file. I cannot make sense out of it yet, but still have a couple more ideas to try. The VVVLOGIN program appears to go through the correct steps, so maybe it has to do with the .js or HTML.

FYI: All the authorizations are correct and I've also tried start/restarting the instance and clearing browser (both IE and Firefox) history.

There was a fix for Nav Trees just released in maintenance build 3.0.20111012.0. Read the release notes here: http://cnxforum.com/showthread.php?t=715. Does that first bullet point in the release notes sound like it could be the problem?

Comment

Richard,

Yes! That fixed the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X