• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extjs 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extjs 4

Hi all,
    I'm testing the new Valence 3.0 and before my question i want to congratulate the CNX team for the work already done.
    The autocode function is still using at the beginning of program extjs and not extjs4 as path.
    Is it possible to change this path to use now the new version of extjs ? Do we have to change a lot of lines in the generate code ?
    (For example to use the new valence.showmessage replacing parent.showmessage).

Thanks for your reply
    Patrice

The autocode process will be completely rewritten in an upcoming release. This will all be written using Ext4.

As far as the current autocode process, I am not sure how much effort it would take to work with Ext4. Definitely more than just altering the path from /extjs to /extjs4. If you can hold off, the new autocode will be much improved.

Comment

Hi Sean,
      Thanks for you quick reply.
      Yes it seems a hard job to change this autocode for exploiting the new capabilities of EXTJS.
      I will wait impatiently for your new version ;-)

Comment

Working...
      X