• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extjs 4.0 charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extjs 4.0 charts?

Hello,

Im confused about 4.x charting. I was under the impression that no outside charting was needed, that it was all contained within 4.x.

But I see in the 4.0 examples that Fusion Charts are included within the scripts.

Ive got a charting project upcoming, can someone please elaborate ?

Only one of the chart example in Valence is using Ext4 charts. It is the one titled "Simple Chart". I just took a look at the source and noticed that the Fusion charts file was never removed:

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/FusionCharts/Charts/FusionCharts.js"></script>
    This is a mistake left over from the old version of this app that used Fusion....you can remove this from the source and the Ext4 chart will still function just fine. It has absolutely zero dependency on Fusion and/or Flash.

Comment

coolBeans ...

I thought so, but wasnt sure ...I dont get confused, I stay that way ...

Thanx for the reply, as always it is much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by sean.lanktree View Post
        Only one of the chart example in Valence is using Ext4 charts. It is the one titled "Simple Chart". I just took a look at the source and noticed that the Fusion charts file was never removed:

Code:
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/FusionCharts/Charts/FusionCharts.js"></script>
        This is a mistake left over from the old version of this app that used Fusion....you can remove this from the source and the Ext4 chart will still function just fine. It has absolutely zero dependency on Fusion and/or Flash.
        Im sorry, I not quite understanding all this. When I look at all three examples for the charting. They are all using Fusion Charts. Right click on the chart and it will tell you it's using Fusion Charts. They are also using Flash. Even your credits mention Fusion. When I take out the Fusion Chart include, it quits working ...

Im not sure I understand.
        Last edited by davisty; 09-16-2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Never Mind, I misunderstood what you said ...

Comment

Working...
          X