• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] MVC Popups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] MVC Popups

In the examples, I've been trying to add the Customer number popup from the examples/Popup Simple Form with Popup to the TicketWindowForm in the helpdesk/TicketManager/ folder.

I have successfully added the "call" to the TicketWindowForm.

Code:
    onTriggerClick: function(e) {
    var newWindow = window.open('vvcall.pgm?app=57&pgm=vvinit&sid=' + sessionStorage.sid,'tabID1025','height=500,width=640,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,top=200,left=250,location=no,statusbar=no');
    newWindow.focus();
    }
    I can get the popup to popup, but I cannot get the Load All Grid (popup) to return the customer value to the TicketWindowForm. When a customer is clicked/selected, it does not recognize setCusno.

I do not know where to place this code from the Simpleform_wpopup.html

Code:
    window.setCusno = function(cusno) {
    formMain.down('#CUSNO').setValue(cusno);
    getCustomerRecord();
    };
    into the Ticket Manager application. Where would this code go? The Controller? The View? Does it need to be included in the App.js?

Try putting it in the init function of your controller.

Comment

Thanks. That helped. I figured it out.

Comment

Working...
      X