• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile App Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile App Development

I just need a little direction. I am starting to develop native iOS apps with Sencha touch and wrapping with phone gap. I have been able to successfully wrap my app and install on a device through my enterprise license certificates so that is really neat! My concern is fragmentation. If that is the right word.. I don't like having all the source on my laptop, etc. If possible could you explain how you develop mobile applications as team?? Would the new Sencha Architect feature coming in Valence 4.0 help with this?
    I know that is kind of a vague question but I am really struggling with this.

thanks,
    ryan

Hi Ryan,

I would suggest keeping your source on GitHub and using WebStorm as your source editor for the source on Git. WebStorm will keep a local copy on your machine so you can do builds but the master source will be on GitHub. You could always delete the local copy on your machine after committing your source on Git if you want to free up space on your machine.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X