• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELPED] Nitro App Builder settings doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELPED] Nitro App Builder settings doesn't work

Nitro App Builder, when editing an App and I click settings I get the below errors in the console and nothing happens. Happens in all Apps I have created. Searching the forum someone else seemed to have the same problem but no resolution was ever reached.

GET http://192.168.2.1:7032/html/dataSou...ings/window.js 404 (Not Found) ext-all.js:18
    Uncaught TypeError: object is not a function

In the html/dataSource directory, the only subdirectory is /resources.

Thanks,

Scott Mildenberger

Scott,

What version are you currently running? This should have been fixed in our last 3.2 update.

Thanks

Comment

We are at Version 3.2.20130401.0. We are still using the trial version but hope to purchase a license real soon. If there is a later version we will get that as soon as we purchase a license.

thanks,

Scott

Comment

Hi,

I am trying to rename a tab in app builder and I am also getting error "GET http://valaust:7103/html/dataSource/...ings/window.js 404 (Not Found)".

The latest version (Valence_3.2.20131204.0_) only has resources under html/dataSource directory.

I noticed the missing folders and files are present in the 3.1 Valence version.

Please provide the missing folders/files that are meant to appear under dataSource (controller, store, view) for version 3.2

Thanks

Comment

Strange... in our 3.2.20131204 build, apparently the same as yours, I'm able to rename a tab in App Builder without issue.

Please try this: close App Builder, clear your browser's cache, then relaunch App Builder and attempt to do the rename again.

If it's still not working, please post a full screen shot of what you're seeing, including the console error.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Robert,

Here is the full screen shot:

RenameTab.jpg

Comment

Thanks. Unfortunately that's a little too small to make out the text clearly... in any case, I'm strongly suspecting something didn't get applied properly when you updated to the latest 3.2 release (assuming you are indeed on 3.2.20131204 in that particular instance). We're just a few weeks away from Valence 4.0 being available, so you could just work around this issue in the meantime by going into Nitro File Editor (or any other database utility), calling up file VVAPP200 and looking for the record that contains the configuration info for the tab(s) you want to rename. The first key for the record would be whatever app ID you're maintaining, and the second key should be "tabConfig". Look for the current tab text in the "VALUE" field (i.e., "title":"Tab 1") and replace the tab name(s) with whatever you want.

Alternatively, you could try to download and apply the 3.2.20131204 update again, but editing the physical file record for just this one app may be your quickest/easiest solution.

-Rob

Comment

Hi Rob,

The workaround to rename the tab worked great.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
                X