• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] CheckboxSelectionModel issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] CheckboxSelectionModel issues?

I have a grid with a checkboxmodel config and a mode of Multi. I was able to code a function to get the checkboxes selected just fine. What has me totally stumped is how to allow for the following scenario.

In my grid tbar, I have filter fields for the grid store. So if a user filters on a column it then only displays the filtered results. the filter is simply using store.filter().

At that point if the user clicks on the checkbox column in the grid header it will check those displayed; or so I thought... It actually checks ALL the items in the grid store.

So the question is, how to limit the check boxes to only be those displayed (or filtered) at that time?

Anyone????

Nevermind... i was pleasantly surprised to find it actually does work just fine. I must not have cleared my cache and re-loaded the frame

Comment

Working...
    X