• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSV creation problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSV creation problem

I created a file maintenance autocode with CSV download. Firebug reveals that a variable opt is not defined. I did not see this value being checked in the RPG program that was created.
    See code:
    Code:
    Ext.DomHelper.append(document.body,{																			
    			tag: 'iframe',																								
    			frameBorder: 0,																								
    			width: 0,																									
    			height: 0,																									
    			css: 'display:none;visibility:hidden;height:1px;',															
    			src: 'vvcall.pgm?sid='+sid+'&opt='+opt+'&pgm=CUSTPLANR&action=getPDF&limit='+tb.pageSize+'&start='+tb.cursor+
    			     '&sort='+sortFld+'&dir='+sortDir 																		
    			     +'&search='+Ext.getCmp('search').getValue()       														
    		})
    I removed this, "&opt='+opt+'", from the HTML and tried to create a CSV.
    This time Firebug is displaying, " ! The character encoding of a framed document was not declared. The document may appear different if viewed without the document framing it. " What does this mean and what can I do to get a CSV?

Thanks

Hi Joe,

It appears you found an obscure bug! In earlier versions of Valence, what we now refer to as "Apps" were called "Options". I believe we switched from "Options" to "Apps" with the release of Valence 3.0, changing all references in the code accordingly. But apparently this AutoCode piece slipped through.

We'll fix this on our end for the next release. In the meantime, you can fix it on your end by replacing &opt='+opt+ with &app='+app in filemaintenancetemplate.html and gridinquirytemplate.html.

-Rob

Comment

Working...
    X