• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELPED] Valence.tab.launchTab(app id, [url params]);

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELPED] Valence.tab.launchTab(app id, [url params]);

I have used this to launch apps from within another app, but I've never tried to pass any url parms yet. I understand how I can create the url parms to pass, but I'm not sure what needs to be done in the receiving app.

If the app being called was designed with initially putting up an empty grid with some listener/filter fields in the tbar, how would I jump right into using them rather than having the user type them in press the button to accept them?

Use Ext.getUrlParam(paramName)

Consider having your listener filter fields call of to functions which reference those fields, then you could call the same function when the app happens to be launched with parameters.

Comment

Hmmm.. ok... I'll play with that... so I'm thinking in my app.js in the Ext.create('Ext.app.Application', ...
      I'll have a launch: function() that does most of the work. that sound like I'm on the right track?

Comment

Working...
      X