• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] Valence Session Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] Valence Session Options?

I interpret the Valance Manual to say the if Override Job User is checked, you should see the iSeries User Profile as the current user in wrkactjob. All the Valence jobs display QTMHHTTP1. Am I not understanding correctly or could the option not be working?

If "reset job user" is selected in Settings it will revert back to the original user (normally QTMHHTTP1) just before the end of the request. So unless your wrkactjob view happens to be in the middle of a request, I would expect the user to be QTMHHTTP1.

Comment

reset job user is checked. i believe it was the default when installed. I don't really follow what the manual is trying to say about it, so i left it alone. It doesn't seem like to would hurt anything to un-check it.

Comment

Working...
      X