• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] Login Page Graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] Login Page Graphic

The Login page in Valence 3.1 displayed a graphic Valence_logo3.png in vvresources/header/header.html

During the Valence 3.2 upgrade, the login page no longer displays a logo. The vvresources/header/header.html still refers to an img src of valence_logo3.png, but no image displays.

I assume there must be another hook.js setting, perhaps loginHeaderUrl that controls something but I cannot find it.

Where is the best place to put a graphic on the login home page?

- JP

Correct, this should go in the Hook.js file. I would suggest hooking into the componentrender of the loginform...

Code:
    componentrender : function(cmp){
        if (cmp.xtype === 'loginform'){
            Ext.ComponentQuery.query('#login_form_cnt')[0].add({
                xtype : 'image',
                src : '/pathToMyImage/myImage.png',
                region : 'north',
                height : 50
            });
        }
    },

Comment

Thanks.

I had to make a minor adjustment to that as I was getting graphic stretching:

Code:
      					Ext.ComponentQuery.query('#login_form_cnt')[0].add({
      					    xtype: 'container',
      					    region: 'north',
      					    items: [{
      							xtype: 'image',
      							src: '/pathToMyImage/myImage.png',
      							height: 50
      					    }]						
      					});

Comment

If you get a moment, can you post the change you made as others may find it useful?

Comment

I posted the code change above.

I changed your methodology of using an image xtype to a container with an image in it. That way the image doesn't scale inside the container.

Comment

Working...
          X