• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELPED] Firebug Illumninations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELPED] Firebug Illumninations

Anyone using Illuminations in Firebug to detail out the Ext components you create? It will work with the Valence items, but not below into my items. Just wondering. I have been in contact with the author of Illuminations and they aren't sure what is wrong yet.

I would guess because your items are running in a separate iframe. Each portal tab is a separate iframe.

Comment

That must be it. I wasn't sure if our items were running in a separate iFrame and they asked about that. I'll have to see if they have some way around that. Thanks for the response Sean.

Comment

I ran one app as a separate window and then it works. So, for now, you can only use this if you start your app in a separate window. The author has plans to work like firebug and jump into an inside iFrame.

Comment

Working...
        X