• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appending to exsiting JSON store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appending to exsiting JSON store

I'm not sure I'm using the correct terminology. But what I want to do is for a web user to access an app that is going to return some report totals in a JSON store. The page will be coded to automatically refresh every x seconds. The user will have an option to change the refresh rate. What I want to do is append the "refreshed data" to the data store existing data store. Is there an example of how to do this?

There's probably many ways to do this but I would have two data stores. One that contains all the records and a second one to use to keep refreshing with new records on a time interval. Every time the second data store receives new records you can loop though them and add them to the first store, or whatever processing you need to do. I don't have any examples to send you but our development team can help you with this if you need. You can send me an email directly if you need development assistance.

Comment

Working...
    X