• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue Enabling Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue Enabling Features

I have an app where I have 2 widgets in the Main section. I have one widget enabled and one disabled using Feature Names. There are 2 buttons whose sole purpose is to set the corresponding app variable for the features to true or false. This seems to work fine until I show a new section and then return to the previous section. At that point, pressing the button to enable the other widget and disable the current widget results in a completely blank section. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

We'll need more information. Can you show us how you're doing the following?
    • Buttons that show the first and second widget
    • How you are displaying your other section
    • How you are returning to your main section

Comment

On Startup, I set nabFeatureshowCal to false and nabFeatureshowList to true.

I'm conditioning widgets and buttons with the features:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 2.27.57 PM.png

Clicking the buttons changes the respective feature to either true or false:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 2.29.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 2.29.46 PM.png

Clicking an icon from the widget on the main section displays the Details section:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 2.33.20 PM.png

A button is pressed from the Details section to return to Main

Screenshot 2024-04-11 2.34.42 PM.png

Comment

Working...
      X